Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Posted by Jason Dunn in "Zune Talk" @ 01:10 PM
- Wireless sharing is still just photos and music - no video.
- Music that has been shared with you can be played three times, and there's no time-out of three days like there was before. Also, music shared with you can be shared with others.
- The screen is now glass, and it's just as scratch resistant (if not more so) than the V1 Zune.
- The case on the Zune is now a brushed metal, and it's quite scratch resistant.
- Why no brown? Green is the new brown is seems. The Zune team's market research told them that the shade of green they picked is the "hot new colour" for this season.
- In November the video content that will be launched will be music videos that you can purchase, and there will be video podcasts. That's it - no TV shows, no connection to the Xbox Live Marketplace, etc.